Warning: include(header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/xeno/public/lexicon.php on line 3
Warning: include(): Failed opening 'header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/sp/php7.2/lib/php') in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/xeno/public/lexicon.php on line 3
Currently under construction.
The Tiger Lexicon
The nomenclature or naming hierachy for each line item is as follows: Chapter, Region, Branch, Section, Clause, Segment. An official listing would appear as [1-a-3.a-2-b]. That listing said phonetically (dashes are usually not spoken) would be "Chapter 1-a-3. Section a-2-b." When written it would read as: "As referenced in [1-a-3.a-2-b] it states '...'" The line item names other than 'Chapter' and 'Section' are rarely mentioned for example: [1-a] is 'Chapter 1-a' and [1-a-3.a-2] is 'Chapter 1-a-3 Section a-2.' A final current example would be: "The current use for Oswald font is found in [2-a-3] which states: 'Oswald shall be for all headers and titles.'"
The Ladder of Preferences ("The Lopes")
The Lopes is designed to give a preference list for Tigers to align our ideals and desires. As with all Orders and Disciplines (o/d) this preference listing may change only by order of the Tribunal.
- Of Body:
- Bald/Clean Shaven
* Indigo (our interpretation is a dark purple) is our accent color and can be used to accent anything desired.
- Orders and Disciplines
The 6 Houses + Tribunal
The Thought Experiment (TTE)
The TTE is an attempt to give a newcomer an understanding of who we are and what our agenda and will is. After reading and visualing and understanding each topic one will hopefully get a clearer picture of who we are and what we represent.
- We hope to help and protect nature using technology and advanced techniques. Never to replace nature but to enhance it and protect it.
The Tiger-MVI Model ("Tiger MVI"):
For both display and print.
- The 3 fonts to be used are Cabin, Fira Mono, and Oswald.
- An easy link to download them is available via Google Fonts: download link.
- Cabin shall be for all 'body text' and the default for everything.
- Oswald shall be for all headers and titles.
- Fira Mono shall be for all coding and footers (online and print.)
The Tiger Creed
- The Force is my guide and my ally.
- Through my Anima I protect the Earth, the Tribe, and Life itself.
- Enter the Tiger!
The Tiger Creed (Explained)
- The Force is oftentimes referred to as Ashala.
- Anima is the Force activated through will or intention. We use Anima to protect All Great Things namely: the Earth (the Greater Foundations), the Tribe (the Greater Community), and Life (the Greater Purpose.)
- "Enter the Tiger!" is a two-part ideal. First it's a call to action for Tigers to be vigilant and mindful of your MTCs (morals, thoughts, conclusions--the internal "you") as well as to be mindful of the Tribe and your AWIs (actions, will, and intent--the external "you.")
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'f' not found in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/xeno/public/lexicon.php:112
thrown in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/xeno/public/lexicon.php on line 112